EMLV Business School, Leonardo da Vinci School of Management has officially received accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the world’s leading authorities on post-graduate business education, demonstrating its continuing commitment to excellence in management education.
Accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) represents the highest standard of achievement in post-graduate business education. Its rigorous assessment criteria ensure that only the highest-calibre programmes which demonstrate the best standards in teaching, curriculum, and student interaction achieve Association of MBAs accreditation.
Upon receiving AMBA accreditation, all current MBA students and MBA alumni of EMLV are invited to join AMBA’s global member community of more than 50,000 students and alumni in more than 150 countries on a free basis, for networking, thought leadership, career development, and a variety of benefits.
EMLV Business School, Leonardo da Vinci School of Management, is located in Paris, France. It is a graduate School of Business and specialises in digital marketing, HR, finance, innovation and entrepreneurship with an aim that students will be prepared for the current digital transformation of organisations.
The MBA in Digital Marketing Strategy was created in 2015. The course has a focus on innovation and is taught in a blended format. The MBA covers key technical skills such as digital-marketing, web-marketing, e-commerce and social media.
Members of AMBA’s visiting accreditation panel, representing senior management at AMBA-accredited Business Schools globally, commended the Schools commitment to teaching soft skills, which was seen to be valuable and authentic.
The panel also noted the integrated internship in the programme, which they thought was of great value to the student learning experience and was beneficial to the student’s future employability.
The panel also mentioned the diversity on the course, in terms of gender and international students.
‘We are very proud of this new international accreditation which validates our strategic direction and focus on quality and innovation. The accreditation will offer us better national and international visibility in a very competitive context for MBA programmes,’ said Sébastien Tran, Director of the EMLV.
The accreditation is international in scope and reach, and AMBA works under the belief that accredited programmes should be of the highest standard and reflect changing trends and innovation in post-graduate management education. Its accreditation process reflects this commitment to fostering innovation, and demanding Business Schools to perform at the highest level continually.
Andrew Main Wilson, Chief Executive of the Association of MBAs and Business Graduates Association (BGA), said, ‘AMBA only accredits the top 2% of Business Schools in the world and are delighted to have EMLV join our network. The School’s focus on innovation and digitalisation is very relevant in today’s business context andwill prepare students to be able to take on the challenging business climate.’
For more information or interviews, please contact:
- Anne-Marie Patard, Director of Marketing and Communications, EMLV, Pôle Léonard de Vinci – email@example.com
- Solenn Morgon, PR Manager, EMLV, Pôle Léonard de Vinci – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the EMLV
EMLV (School of Management Leonardo de Vinci Business School) is a graduate School of business and management post-baccalaureate Bac + 5 – Master’s degree – providing a master’s programme. A general management education over five years with several specializations. Among the School’s strengths are digital, marketing, HR, finance, innovation and entrepreneurship in the context of digital business transformation. The School welcomes each year an incoming class that includes high-level athletes as part of an adapted curriculum. Soft skills and transversal projects (20% of the curriculum) and double degrees with its sister schools (Engineer-Manager with ESILV and Digital Marketing & Data Analytics with IIM) make its offering unique. The programme allows students to quickly understand the requirements and culture of business in France and abroad. The School has 1800 students and 6200 alumni. Labeled EESPIG, EMLV is a member of AACSB, EFMD, AMBA, CGE, Campus France, UGEI, IAB, Global Compact, PRME and LearningLab Network – www.emlv.fr/ / www.devinci.fr
Find a list of all AMBA accredited Schools here.
About AMBA & BGA
Spearheading excellence and trailblazing innovation, for more than 50 years the Association of MBAs (AMBA) has been the impartial authority on post-graduate management education. AMBA established that vision in 1967 and, in a volatile, uncertain world, it’s as relevant today as it was then. We are committed to raising the profile and quality standards of business education internationally, for the benefit of Business Schools, students and alumni, employers, communities and society.
- Our accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA and master’s degrees, currently accrediting programmes from the top 2% of Business Schools in more than 75 countries.
- Our Research and Insight Centre produces a rich body of reports exploring global trends in the business education sector. This drives our global thought leadership and public affairs campaigns.
- We are the only professional membership association that connects MBA students and graduates, accredited Business Schools and MBA employers throughout the world.
- Through our members, AMBA is building an international force for good, championing best practice, responsible management and sustainability. Membership to AMBA means being part of an international community of peers with access to business strategy thought leadership, career advice and knowledge, and an MBA jobs portal.
- Our multi-award-winning events offer networking opportunities online and in person across all continents in association with international corporate partners and thought leaders exclusively for our members and accredited Business Schools.
The Business Graduates Association (BGA) is an international membership and accreditation body of world-leading and high-potential Business Schools that share a commitment for responsible management practices and lifelong learning, and that are looking to provide a positive impact on their students, communities and the economy as a whole. We offer:
- Quality assurance services to Business Schools and similar institutions, aimed at continuous improvement and positive impact to increase a Business School’s credibility and influence.
- Consultation and mentorship services to Business Schools to improve their marketing and admissions, programme design, alumni interaction, teaching methods, and career development services.
- Award-winning international events for Business School professionals, focused on continuous learning.
- Student and graduate membership, which includes social networking events worldwide, professional development tools, a Career Development Centre, and much more.
- Leading and award-winning content on responsible management, professional and personal growth, and influence via the Business Impact content hub.